Friday, June 5, 2009

New Shop in Yellow Springs selling handmade art...including some of mine!


There's a new shop opening up in Yellow Springs called "Urban Handmade." So I stopped in and talked to DJ, one of the three owners, and she said she'd carry some of my stuff. She picked 2 of my art quilts to consign plus some wine glass coasters, quilted postcards and cards.

It turns out that we both sell on Etsy, and although I didn't meet her on Etsy, I'd seen some of her cards before. And we're both graphic designers.

It's a great little shop with lots of neat, edgy handmade items, and they're having their Grand Opening celebration tomorrow, June 1, so if you're in the area, stop in at 241 Xenia Avenue, just a few doors down from the Little Art Theatre. And be sure to tell them that you like the quilts!

No comments: