Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project Quilting Season 2 Begins

Several of my on-line quilting friends like to watch "Project Runway." One loves this show so much she decided to do a "Project Quilting" challenge. Every other Sunday she'll post the challenge. Entries are due electronically by the next Sunday. Anyone can enter, and you can do as few or as many as you want.

Did I mention there are prizes? 

Here's the specifics for Project 1:
1. You must use at least one 6" square of each primary color, red, yellow and blue. The fabrics don't need to be solids, but should "read" as primary colors.
2. You may cut each square into no more than 4 pieces, if desired.
3. You must use the entire 6" square of each primary color on the front of your project.
4. You may add any other fabrics or materials you want.

I'll post my entry once I've finished it (and also tell you how to vote for me!)

Here's where you can go to find out more about today's challenge:
Challenge 1: Primary Colors

Here's where you can go to see this year's schedule:
Project Quilting Season 2

And here's where you can go to read about the first season:
What is Project Quilting

No comments: