Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project Quilting: Season 2, Challenge 4...Hardware Store

My quilt "not even the rain: a love poem" that I made for the last challenge came in second in the judge's voting! Only a quick celebration because it's time for another challenge:

1. Visit a hardware store. Look around, take some pictures, get a feel for the place.

2. Choose at least 3 different things to be your inspiration. You can use the actual items in your quilt, but are not required to do so. Be sure to tell us about the items and how they inspired you.

Photos of your entry must be posted to the Project Quilting Flickr Group by Sun., Feb. 27 at noon CDT. If you want to check out the entries, you can go to the Flickr group.

I'll post my entry once I've finished it (and also tell you how to vote for me!)

Here's where you can go to find out more about today's challenge:
Challenge 4: Hardware Store

Here's where you can go to see this year's schedule:
Project Quilting Season 2

And here's where you can go to read about the first season:
What is Project Quilting

1 comment:

LaughingLG said...

Very cool challenge, Pam. My second favorite place, next to the fabric store, is the hardware store. Can't wait to see what you and other quilters come up with.