Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project Quilting: Season 2, Challenge 5...Flying Geese

My quilt "After the Rain" that I made for the last challenge came in second in the judge's voting! Time for another challenge:

1. Your inspiration is "Flying Geese." Let them inspire you to do something unexpected.

2. You are required to use a complimentary (opposites on the color wheel) color scheme.

Photos of your entry must be posted to the Project Quilting Flickr Group by Sun., Mar. 13 at noon CDT. If you want to check out the entries, you can go to the Flickr group.

I'll post my entry once I've finished it (and tell you how to vote for me!)

Here's where you can go to find out more about today's challenge:
Challenge 5: Flying Geese

Here's where you can go to see this year's schedule:
Project Quilting Season 2

And here's where you can go to read about the first season:
What is Project Quilting

No comments: